EnergyHub’s Mercury™ smart thermostat platform is designed to help service providers attract and retain customers through remote control energy management services. Our robust, cloud-hosted solution offers service providers a low-cost opportunity to increase revenue while saving customers money and improving energy efficiency.
Features for Service Providers
Mercury gives customers remote access and control over their home energy use, without sacrificing comfort. Using advanced analytics and engaging user interfaces to optimize thermostats, Mercury saves customers money and energy. With the Mercury software, service providers can:
- Bundle thermostat optimization and remote monitoring services with existing subscription offerings to increase average revenue per user.
- Boost customer engagement and reduce churn.
- Deploy a cost-effective solution that takes advantage of the broadband connection already in homes.
- Leverage existing fleet of installers.
- Extend your brand to any wireless thermostat.
Savings for Consumers
Mercury provides consumers with an engaging, easy-to-use interface to control their thermostat settings on the web or via mobile apps. The annual heating and cooling costs for a single-family home in the U.S. is over $1,000. By managing and controlling thermostat settings from wherever they are, homeowners can be more energy efficient and realize significant savings. Mercury features include:
- Intuitive guided setup coaches users to choose settings that keep them comfortable while optimizing energy efficiency.
- User-friendly monitoring and control with real-time energy usage information.
- Messaging, tips, and event notifications to keep users informed of energy-saving opportunities and empower them to save hundreds of dollars per year.
WE’RE READY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.
ALL OF THEM.
The Mercury platform is the only mature enterprise home energy management system in the market.
Our penetration-tested, cloud-based architecture ensures rapid and secure scalability.
Email us to learn more: